Sunday, September 25, 2011

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

When I started this blog, I figured I'd post at least a couple times a week, but...I'm already behind. Oops! I have a bigger assignment for work that is due like...yesterday. And it's not quite done yet. Double oops! So, until my assignment is done / reviewed / signed off on / perfect, I've got to come up with some self-control, and stay away from the deep, thoughtful, time-consuming blog posts.

But...I can spare a few minutes for a little randomness, right? Of course I can.

One of my friends introduced me to Pinterest.com, and well...it's addicting. But, I've pinned some pretty cool stuff! (and there's so much many more "pins" I want to check out! But, I must...have...self...control...)

Here is one of the "pins" I saw, and I think it is an awesome idea. The Bored Board. I'd like to make one of these someday (if I ever get caught up on work, that is) --


(from http://www.livingwithpunks.com/2010/07/summer-boredom-fixes.html)

And, here's a quote that I found, that just stood out to me.


(from http://pinterest.com/bhowe74/words-words-words/)

Anyways, hopefully I'll be blogging a bit more next week. But for now...back to work! This assignment will be done soon. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment